Enterprise Product Manager, Workforce Planning and Analytics
(Menlo Park, CA – New York, NY)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook’s People Insights Engineering (PIE) team is responsible for providing and reimagining how technology, data and research is used to find, grow and keep our employees happy. We are looking for an experienced Application Product Manager to build Workforce Planning products that will enable Facebook to continue its hyper-growth. Our Workforce Planning products are the backbone to Headcount Planning, Position Management and Forecasting and are key enablers to achieving Facebook’s hiring goals. If you are an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Application Product Manager, with a strong ability to design and execute the development of internal tools while scaling, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead the ideation and technical development of innovative products
- Work with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of their processes
- Imagine innovative enterprise products that deliver these efficiencies
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Drive product development on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience as a product manager
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing HR/Workforce Planning Products and solutions
- 1+ years experience developing product specs and ability to identify and prioritize product and project requirements
- Knowledge of web analytics and project management tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top