Enterprise Product Manager, Physical Security Tools (Specialized)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Product Manager with a strong ability to design and execute physical security products that power the enterprise. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise.This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead the ideation and technical development of innovative products
- Work with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of their processes
- Imagine innovative enterprise products that deliver these efficiencies
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Drive product development on an aggressive timeline with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 5+ years of product management experience building enterprise products
- Experience designing applications, creating examples through wireframes and mockups
- 5+ years of experience building solutions for security (info or physical)
- 5+ years experience assessing site vulnerabilities and threat mitigation
- 5+ years experience designing and implementing physical security solutions
- 2+ years working on data models with hands-on SQL experience to write queries and perform data analysis
- 3+ years of domain experience with any of the following: access control, video solutions, situational awareness, threat intelligence, investigations, emergency response, site vulnerability
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Finance
- Familiarity with surveillance systems, access badging, EP tracking and PSIM integration
- Experience designing and implementing physical security solutions on highly scalable applications
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top