Enterprise Product Manager, People Products
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
We are looking for Product Managers to rethink how software can be used by business functions to achieve their goals. In this role, you will reimagine enterprise software and build highly leveraged web and mobile products for Facebook's employees. If you are a product manager who feels that there is something wrong with enterprise software and want to fix it, then this is the role for you.
- Partner closely with Product Managers in Recruiting to gain deep understanding of process, systems and pain points.
- Transform your expertise in enterprise software and mobile technologies into innovative recruiting solutions and products for Facebook.
- Use data to define metrics for the initiatives, measure current state and track attainment of stated metrics.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative internal enterprise software products.
- Work with internal customers and UI engineers to design products that need to be built.
- Work closely with software engineers to build products.
- Lead the implementation and adoption of projects.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience building software products
- 2+ years experience using data to solve business problems
- Ability to understand technical architecture of scalable solutions
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Stats
- Knowledge of recruiting processes
- A background of product manager, engineering manager, or CTO at a fast-paced start-up, where you are used to working autonomously with sets of clients
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Internet business knowledge, especially with CRM for HR and Recruiting.
- Experience building Enterprise Marketing websites and products.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top