Enterprise Product Manager, Facilities
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, and forward-thinking Product Manager who will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. The successful candidate will understand business processes, gather requirements, and understand various technology solutions to meet business and technical objectives for the Facilities organization to create an exceptional work environment that supports Facebook's mission to make the world more open and connected. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products for the Facilities organization
- Establish shared vision across Facilities by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Define, gather reporting requirements from internal customers and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and business functions
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Identify and onboard new software solutions that solve business problems and integrate with existing tools/data
- Manage relationships with vendors and influence their product roadmaps
- Ensure overall system stability and support strategic growth opportunities for the Facilities organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2+ years experience as a product manager
- 2+ years experience guiding product discussions through wire frames and mock ups
- Communication skills and stakeholder management
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Experience in relational database administration on multiple platforms such as Oracle, MS-SQL
- Experience with Archibus (or similar CAFM software), AutoCAD, BearTracks, Streetline ParkSight, Redwood Lighting Systems, CrunchTime, Tableau, Building Maintenance Management System and other applications used by our Facilities organization
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top