Enterprise Product Manager, Data Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, and forward-thinking Product Manager who will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. The successful candidate will understand business processes, gather requirements, and understand various technology solutions to meet business and technical objectives for the organization to create an exceptional work environment that supports Facebook's mission to make the world more open and connected. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Interact with the key internal business stakeholders to understand business processes.
- Own and write product specification.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers and with the wider enterprise organization.
- Technical expertise around analytical tools, methodologies and design, and build vs buy tradeoffs.
- Vision in mapping business questions to analytical products.
- Provide direct project management - lead and conduct project activities based on Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing and rollout
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making.
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline required (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math).
- 5+ years experience building enterprise BI products
- 1+ year system deployment experience
- 1+ year working on data models with hands-on SQL experience to write queries and perform data analysis
- 1+ year delivering enterprise data solutions in Finance, Infrastructure, or Consumer Hardware space.
- Communication, presentation skills and client management skills.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top