Enterprise Product Manager, Data
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for an Enterprise Product Manager (Data) to focus on building and enhancing analytical tools for use by Facebook employees. As an expert in data and analytics, you will be responsible for reimagining how we use technology, data and technology to enable the productivity of Facebook. You'll wear multiple hats, including business analyst, scrum master, project manager and product manager for data products and solutions. You will be bridging the gap between business and data, and functioning with deep expertise in both worlds.
- Interact with the key internal business stakeholders – Sales, Recruiting, HR and other business leaders – to understand their gaps with existing toolsets
- Interact with top customers understand their analytics needs and building out these capabilities in internal tools as well as influence the feature of related products
- Own and write comprehensive product specification
- Vision in mapping business questions to analytical products
- Actively work with internal development teams and off-the-shelf vendors to conduct gap analysis of different solutions and identify the best solution Champion and provide oversight for initiatives during the Technical Delivery process
- Provide direct project management - lead and conduct project activities based on Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Lead and collaborate on all business readiness activities including end user training, product testing and rollout
- Foster a culture of data driven decision making
- Bachelors degree in a technical discipline required (Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience building enterprise BI products
- 1+ years system deployment experience
- Working knowledge of BI products (Microstrategy, Tableau) and ETL tools
- Technical experience around analytical tools, methodologies and design, and build vs buy tradeoffs
- 1+ years delivering enterprise data solutions in Media Sales & Marketing space
- Communication, presentation skills and client management skills
- Working knowledge of SQL
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top