Enterprise Growth Manager, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Workplace by Facebook Growth Manager is at the forefront of our mission to connect the world. This role brings Workplace to Enterprise-scale organizations, and has an incredible impact on our growth trajectory. You will seek and partner with the world's most innovative business leaders as they adopt Workplace to fundamentally change how they collaborate, connect and get work done.
The Workplace Growth team is seeking an experienced sales executive, with a track record of success in Enterprise SaaS and maniacal focus on acquiring customers that are set up for mutual success. This is a fast-paced, high-execution and strategic role which requires excellent business acumen, strategic sales prowess, creativity and technical aptitude to grow the Workplace customer base, including across the Fortune 500 companies.
As a founding member of the Workplace Growth team, you'll love the career opportunity to help build the playbook; marrying the best of Facebook with the best of Enterprise SaaS selling. You aren't afraid to be scrappy, put your get-it-done attitude to work, and also appreciate how operational excellence drives scale.
- Drive and exceed Workplace customer growth targets across key verticals
- Effectively manage the enterprise buying/selling cycle through developing a trusted advisor relationship with internal (Customer Success, Partner Engineering) and external (Business, IT) stakeholders to ensure selection of Workplace, successful launch and long-term adoption based on clear use cases and business value
- Effectively manage sales pipeline, deliver accurate and timely forecasts
- Deliver presentations/demos, insightful technical answers and structure creative solutions
- Effectively allocate time and resource across mid-size, large and global Enterprises
- 5+ years professional experience in B2B Sales or Customer Success
- Proven track record of working with VP, C-level Executives
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations
- Communication/presentations skills
- Experience working with all levels of management internally and externally
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time
- BA/BS degree or higher
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top