Enterprise Growth Manager, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is an enterprise communications platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Enterprise Growth Manager who is passionate about Facebook and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace.
The Workplace by Facebook Enterprise Growth Manager is at the forefront of our mission to give the world a place to work together. This is a fast-paced, high-execution and strategic role which requires excellent business acumen, strategic sales prowess, creativity and technical aptitude to grow the Workplace customer base, including across the Fortune 500 companies. You'll leverage your track record of success in Enterprise SaaS sales and maniacal focus on acquiring customers that are set up for mutual success.
As a founding member of the Workplace Growth team, you'll love the career opportunity to help build the playbook; marrying the best of Facebook with the best of Enterprise SaaS selling. You aren't afraid to be scrappy, put your get-it-done attitude to work, and also appreciate how operational excellence drives scale.
This is a full-time role and will be located in New York City.
- Drive and exceed Workplace customer growth targets across key verticals
- Manage the enterprise buying/selling cycle through developing a trusted advisor relationship with internal (Customer Success, Solution Architects) and external (Business, IT) stakeholders to ensure selection of Workplace, successful launch and long-term adoption based on clear use cases and business value
- Manage sales pipeline, deliver accurate and timely forecasts
- Deliver presentations/demos, technical answers and business solutions
- Allocate time and resources across mid-size, large and global Enterprises
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time
- 5+ years experience in B2B Sales or Customer Success
- Track record of working with VP, C-level Executives
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations
- Communication/presentations experience
- Experience working with all levels of management internally and externally
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- BA/BS degree or higher
Back to top