Enterprise Growth Manager
(Sydney, Australia – Melbourne, Australia)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
This role, which is part of the Facebook Platform Partnerships team, will focus on our Workplace platform to provide clients and partners internal business collaboration tools to help them more effectively build and scale their own organisations and businesses. This role requires an experienced sales professional, with a track record in the enterprise software space. This position is full time and will be based in our Sydney or Melbourne office. This is a hands-on, high execution role which requires excellent business skills to sell into Fortune 500 companies, become a true partner to our largest clients and bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product.
- Help build the Workplace Platform in ANZ, in the top 10 countries globally for Workplace
- Full cycle role from prospecting to building relationships with the right stakeholders to working with IT and legal to structuring deals and taking them all the way through a product launch
- Navigate short and long-term sales cycles across multiple lines of business & departments within an organisation
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers and structure creative solutions
- Support key strategic partners, owning the business relationships to ensure successDeep product expertise, visionary and creative, to work closely with our product team on the product vision and roadmap
- Drive adoption of Workplace by partnering with our product and customer success teams.
- Strong sales leader with 12+ years professional experience in B2B software sales
- Proven track record of building strong C-level relationships and closing multi-million dollar deals while exceeding sales targets
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement
- Passion for enterprise software, great products, startups and the business of innovation
- Keen ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive actions plans and communications
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing product and respond strategically to customer needs
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Experience meeting multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
- Strong analytical ability and outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Willingness to travel ~30% of the time
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top