Enterprise Growth Lead, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Enterprise Growth Leader who is passionate about Facebook and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace.
This role will build, develop and lead a team of Enterprise Growth Managers and will have an incredible impact on our growth trajectory in North America. As a leader within Enterprise Growth, you will collaborate to develop the sales strategy, playbook and drive key initiatives to achieve Workplace Growth objectives. This position reports to the Head of Workplace, North America. You will seek and partner with the world's most innovative business leaders as they adopt Workplace to fundamentally change how they collaborate, connect and get work done.
You'll have a track record of building stand-out teams in Enterprise SaaS and having a maniacal focus on acquiring customers that are set up for mutual success. This is a fast-paced, high-execution and strategic role which requires excellent business acumen, strategic sales prowess, creativity and technical aptitude to grow the Workplace customer base, including across the Fortune 500 companies.
As a founding member of the Workplace Growth leadership team, you'll love the career opportunity to help build the playbook; marrying the best of Facebook with the best of Enterprise SaaS selling. You aren't afraid to be scrappy, put your get-it-done attitude to work, and also appreciate how operational excellence drives scale.
This is a full-time role and will be located in Menlo Park or New York City.
- Create the Enterprise Growth playbook for Workplace, in close partnership with the Head of North America and global Growth leadership
- Build, develop, coach and lead a team of Enterprise Growth Managers responsible for meeting and exceeding customer acquisition and growth targets, focusing on growing deal size, speeding up sales cycles, and delivering forecast accuracy
- Shape the direction of the go-to market strategy and execution for your Region
- Deliver cross-functional collaboration (with Marketing, Customer Success, Solutions Architects, Product) and be the key business owner within your Region to drive growth
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in customer and prospect meetings. Engaging other resources as required
- 3+ years of experience in hiring, and 3+ years leading high-performing sales team for a B2B technology company
- 3+ years of experience creating quotas, territories, playbooks, etc.
- 5+ years of overall Enterprise sales experience, building relationships with Fortune 1000 companies CXOs and managing complex sales processes with multiple stakeholders and negotiations.
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Previous start-up sales management experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top