Enterprise Growth Development, Workplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. To help with the growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Enterprise Growth Development pioneer who is passionate about Facebook and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace.
Workplace by Facebook is aimed at providing organizations with an internal collaboration platform to help them more effectively build and scale. To fuel our growth and drive scale, the Workplace team is seeking Sales Development professionals who will represent Workplace on the front-line. As a founding member this function, you have the opportunity to impact the organization globally and help us build this function. Your impact will be building pipeline by leveraging your curiosity, creativity, and business acumen, measured by the quantity and quality of new opportunities you uncover.
The ideal candidate is a builder, creative, collaborative, competitive, determined, passionate and has a desire to hustle in their pursuit of excellence. You'll thrive in an environment that requires getting your hands dirty while also applying your strategic insight as we scale.
This is a full-time role located in our Menlo Park office.
- Meet monthly qualified Opportunity creation targets
- Qualify inbound marketing-generated leads
- Source and qualify new opportunities leveraging proven and new tactics
- Communicate with executives and key decision-makers
- Clear understanding of Workplace sales process and business impact
- Exhibit best practices on lead qualification and prospecting
- Manage lead and opportunity information in Salesforce
- 5+ years professional experience in B2B Sales or Customer Success
- Track record of working with VP, C-level Executives
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations
- Communication/presentations skills
- Experience working with all levels of management internally and externally
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% of the time
- BA/BS degree or higher
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top