Enterprise Engineering Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Program Manager to provide additional support capabilities for the Enterprise Engineering Team. This person will support one manager full-time and others as needed.
We are looking for a Program Manager to support the complex program landscape of the team. The person in this role will need to be motivated to coordinate events at a global scale for over 1300 employees. This candidate will help determine what programs could best serve Enterprise Engineering full-time employees that will help to sustain, grow, and enrich their experience within the organization. Items include mentoring, n00b on-boarding, better internal recruiting practices, and various training. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Facebook ecosystem.
This position is full-time.
- Coordinate and manage complex programs end-to-end
- Through relationship building, determine what projects would benefit the community
- Own the programming budget and calendar, team communications and briefings, plus reporting and analysis
- Manage relationships with key partners that ensure the success of events
- Be an ambassador of the Facebook and Enterprise Engineering culture by coming up and executing on creative ways to engage our team
- Partner closely with Facebook teams and around the world to manage consistent event and branding processes
- Work the Communications Lead and Head Admin to schedule pointed events that promote our brand and community for the CIO
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years project management or coordinating experience
- 5+ years of event execution and coordination experience
- Experience managing entire projects from initiation to completion
- Time management experience, multi-tasking experience, and experience prioritizing projects
- Problem solving experience
- Customer satisfaction focus, interpersonal experience and experience collaborating with interdepartmental teams
- Experience interacting with people of all levels, up to Directors/VPâ€™s
- Communication experience
- Experience in finding corporate speakers and/or has an already established network
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office Programs, Adobe Photoshop, Keynote, Outlook, Event Registration Tools
- Experience in creating learning and development mentorship programs
- Knowledge in executive coaching and executing best practices
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top