Enterprise Engineering Manager, Security Tooling & Analytics
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Engineering Facebook's corporate systems, infrastructure and business applications perform mission critical functions in helping our employees make the world more open and connected. We work hard to ensure that our employees can move quickly and securely.
Facebook Enterprise Security is seeking a highly talented and motivated security leader to drive the Security Tooling & Analytics initiatives within Enterprise Engineering. You will build and lead a team responsible for providing a near real time view into the security posture of our enterprise environment, allowing the identification and assessment of key security risks. You will also work closely with key internal partners to assess and build as needed security tooling and frameworks to secure Facebook's corporate infrastructure and applications. This role will report directly to the Director of Security, Enterprise Engineering.
- Build and lead a team of talented engineers
- Develop short and long term strategic goals to move the bar on manufacturing security
- Develop and maintain solutions to measure Facebook's security posture within the corporate environment
- Build tools/framework where necessary to reinforce the security of the corporate infrastructure and IT systems
- Collaborate with stakeholders and drive security competency for Facebook's IT
- Communicate timelines, service dependencies, resource constraints and progress with key stakeholders quickly and effectively
- Work closely with teams of highly technical and talented EE engineers chartered with building, scaling, deploying and maintaining Facebook's corporate infrastructure, application services and data pipelines
- Foster and maintain cross-functional relationships with both technical and non-technical resources with a focus on data driven decision making
- 7+ years leadership experience in security product development or security leadership experience in organizations with a global footprint
- Experience in developing, retaining and leading experienced security team
- Hands-on technical security experience across the technology stack, including applications, host, and network
- Hands-on experience building large scale security analytics solution
- Experience in building solutions
- Experience innovating and co-design security solutions beyond vendor limitations
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top