Enterprise Engineering Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Enterprise Engineering team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. We are currently looking for an experienced, insightful, forward-thinking Engineer Manager with a strong ability to design and execute products that power the enterprise. As a member of Enterprise Engineering, you will play a key role in reimagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead a team of engineers and product managers in the ideation and technical development of innovative enterprise software to streamline and automate critical business processes
- Provide strategic and operational oversight for Enterprise software product development
- Work closely with business leaders to develop short and long-term strategies
- Manage business expectations, resolve conflicts, and keep businesses aligned
- Develop and drive execution on 6 month and 1 year road maps
- Drive innovation, establish new approaches in improving productivity
- Establish a metrics based organization, develop key operational metrics and push for continuous improvement.
- Ensure system security, data integrity and accuracy of financial records
- Bachelors degree
- 7+ years of experience in building Enterprise software
- 7+ years of experience with programming languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or C++
- 5+ years experience with agile systems development methodologies
- 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams including hiring/termination and performance management
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field
- Experience developing Financial Application products (i.e. Order Management, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Revenue Management, Collections, Customer Relationship Management, E-commerce)
- Ability to understand business logic
- Organizational and analytical skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top