Enterprise Engineer, Java or JS
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook helps people connect and share. Over the last decade, our products have transformed the way people communicate with one another. Working at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact on the world. As we work to bring the next five billion people online and into the knowledge economy, we seek talented people to join us in our mission. Facebook's Business Applications team is responsible for building integrated, scalable, and robust enterprise applications. As a member of BizApps, you will play a key role in re-imagining productivity by shipping transformative products that serve diverse aspects of the enterprise. This full-time position will be based in London (UK).
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Posted: 25th January 2018 Closing date: 25th February 2018
- Work with product managers to drive strategic and tactical initiatives
- Architect highly available, scalable, and secure systems
- Build features in their entirety
- Comply with change management policies to ensure data integrity and system stability
- Understand performance metrics for business value
- Build interfaces for complex systems and high-quality tools
- Passionate about UI/UX and that should reflect in your work
- Technical ownership of projects and managing resources
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience building and supporting production quality software
- Experience owning projects from end-to-end
- 1+ years working with a relational database
- SQL experience in handling volumes of data, performance tuning
- Experience in understanding code bases, including API techniques
- 1+ years programming in, ADF or script technologies such as Oracle JET
- 1+ years experience with object-oriented software development
- Experience using services, SOAP, REST APIs
- Experience developing or mobile applications
- Experience partnering with designers to implement pixel-perfect designs.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top