- Flexible / Remote
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Enterprise Engineering is at the heart of Facebook's mission. By transforming the way businesses function, we are helping to bring billions of people around the world closer together. This requires unconventional thinking and lightning-fast, nimble solutions. We build enterprise products for Facebook first. We also bring many of our products to millions of professionals outside Facebook by making these available on the Workplace enterprise collaboration platform.
Enterprise Engineers build industry leading, highly intuitive software that underpin business functions across Supply Chain, Finance, Sales, Marketing, E-commerce and Security. Our products consistently influence the enterprise software industry by defining new standards for how our customers, internally and externally, relate to their daily work. We are looking for someone that has strong experience building complex transactional systems with high availability, data integrity, and reliability.
- Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
- Work with product managers, designers and other engineers to create software that optimizes for business metrics
- Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices
- Follow release management policies to ensure data integrity, compliance and system stability
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL
- 4+ years experience modelling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations
- 4+ years experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions
Back to top