Engineering Manager - Integrity Infrastructure, Machine Learning
- Menlo Park, CA
The Integrity Infrastructure team provides technology that enables teams at Facebook to proactively prevent abuse across the Facebook family of products.
The Integrity Infrastructure Machine Learning team improves the effectiveness of machine learning engineers by operationalizing the machine learning development lifecycle. We focus on automation and simplification of the machine learning development process. Our frameworks enable Integrity teams to orchestrate their training and prediction workflows end-to-end.
In this role, you will interact and collaborate with all parts of the company to solve Integrity related problems, understand their needs and build the best products to enable Integrity services to apply classification and protect against abuse.
- Support and grow the Integrity Infrastructure Machine Learning team.
- Drive internal customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity.
- Champion engineering and operational excellence, establishing metrics and process for regular assessment and improvement.
- Be both highly technical, hands-on coder and an effective people manager.
- Operate strategically and tactically. Work on strategy and help set direction while staying on top of the day-to-day software development.
- 5+ years of experience architecting, developing, and shipping software products and/or services.
- Demonstrated experience managing technical teams.
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Machine Learning Infrastructure.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top