Engineering Manager, Enterprise - Global Marketing Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an engineering leader for the Enterprise Global Marketing Solutions (GMS) group. The engineering leader will drive the development of internal products that drive sales efficiency and revenue for Facebook. These products integrate closely with Facebook's core Advertising Systems and Products, as well our Corporate Information Systems.The Enterprise Engineering organization at Facebook focuses on building innovative solutions to business problems that enable world class productivity for our company, and have an impact on the industry. The Enterprise GMS organization is focused on building tools and others solutions for our Sales and Marketing team. We emphasize creative uses of Facebook's massive data set that help transform how our Sales and Marketing functions engage with our customers.The right person for this role will be a key contributor to the product vision of our GMS tools, engage in team building and product execution, and focus on driving the goals and metrics that maximize impact for our customers and the company. This position is full time and based in our headquarters in Menlo Park and will report directly to the head of GMS Enterprise.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Teams to define key future state capabilities for internal products (information systems, tools, and data services) that drive incremental revenue for Facebook and productivity for the GMS organization.
- Partner with GMS leaders, Product Management, Product Design, and Business Intelligence teams to define a joint roadmap of initiatives that implement future state capabilities and develop a long-term vision and plan to grow the impact of the GMS Enterprise Organization.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of internal products. Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of internal products.
- Build and lead a team of engineers and engineering managers to ship high quality products that realize measurable business outcomes.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- 12+ years of software engineering experience, of which at least 6+ years in leading engineering teams with a track record of shipping successful software products in enterprise settings.
- Experience in designing, developing or implementing CRM products at an enterprise scale.
- Experience leading 50+ person engineering teams and a history of hiring, developing, and leading multi-team organizations.
- Demonstrated hands-on competence at designing, building, and evolving scalable web applications and/or media products. Understanding of technical architecture, system scalability, and operations.
- Technical competence with Data Engineering/BI.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top