Engineering Director, People Products
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
As Facebook grows, weâ€™re looking for an Engineering Director who is passionate about people growth and organizational development. This is a unique opportunity to help build the products and practices that will support Facebook's growth over the next decade. In this role, you will reimagine enterprise software and build highly leveraged products for Facebook's employees, focusing on areas such as performance, professional and personal growth, people management, organizational health, and org design. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the role for you.
- Lead and grow five engineering teams committed to building the innovative products that make Facebook the best place in the world to work.
- Work effectively cross-functionally to drive change and influence product and process decisions.
- Help to shape thinking around designing scalable products and business processes/programs to support Facebook's rapid growth.
- Be both a deep technical leader and a thoughtful people manager.
- Champion engineering excellence, establishing business metrics, and drive continuous operational improvement.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of management experience.
- 3+ years of experience growing and managing multi-team organizations.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in core programming languages such as C++, PHP, Java.
- Proven track record of creating and managing high performing teams.
- Interest in people and organizations.
- Demonstrate creative problem solving and analytical skills.
Back to top