Employment Brand Manager, APAC
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a APAC Employment Brand Manager to drive the design and implementation of our APAC employment brand strategy. This visionary expert will revel in the opportunity to manage a creative team of designers, videographers, and global campaign/channel managers. This collaborative leader will have impact on key recruiting metrics, and drive our diversity and inclusion employment branding agenda. Working in cross-functional teams and partnering with teams in all geographies across the globe, this person will need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated, flexible, and detail-oriented to manage complex projects. This person will partner with others in recruiting, brand and marketing, public relations, communications, IT, HR, design, and engineering to identify opportunities and solutions to accomplish goals and execute on the brand strategy. This position is located in our Singapore office and reports to our Global Employment Brand Lead.Can you unlock the human and cultural story behind every data point, challenge assumptions, inspire creatives and develop impactful marketing strategies?
- Drive strategy and execution of all employment brand content across the region and localise to specific geographical nuances
- Leverage data and user research to track and evaluate brand performance and develop insight-based recommendations for action to deliver effective targeted campaigns and brand experiences
- Consistently search for new opportunities to elevate the brand by reviewing competitors, understanding industry best practices and nurturing partnerships
- Manage, own and track budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans
- Become an expert on Facebook’s tools and community
- Capture and bring to life powerful human insights
- Deliver clear and compelling presentations of strategies and ideas to senior stakeholders.
- 7+ years as a brand planner or strategist at a creative agency, research company or relevant brand based team
- 2+ years of APAC wide talent brand experience
- BA/BS degree Marketing or related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record developing core messaging, positioning, and value proposition materials
- Outstanding communication skills
- Recruiting brand experience preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills with a great attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment
- Global employment brand experience
- Strong presentation skills and command of an audience
- Additional asian language preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top