Employee Relations Partner, Tech
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an HR professional to support the business in delivering high quality solutions for employees. The Employee Relations Partner will be responsible for evolving and delivering the core practices of employee relations work and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate a vibrant Facebook culture.
- Manage employee relations work across multiple business groups to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Provide rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners, Legal team and HR Investigations team to implement solutions.
- Work with the business on highlighting key trends in employee relations and actively driving training, systems and process improvement.
- 5+ years of HR experience.
- At least 3 years of experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent.
- Experience should include a focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Candidate must have project management skills and experience driving programs independently.
- Analytical and data management skills.
- Experience using data for action planning.
- Interpersonal and communication skills and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field related experience.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top