Employee Relations Manager, EMEA - Tech
We're looking for an experienced Employee Relations Manager to lead a team of Employee Relations Specialists that delivers high quality solutions for employees for our Technology organisation in EMEA. This role requires strong people management skills, alongside an ability to constantly evolve the efficiency and effectiveness of our employee relations work, and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate a vibrant Facebook culture. This is a full time opportunity based in our London office.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS MANAGER, EMEA - TECH RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a small team of Employee Relations Specialists who work across multiple business groups to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
- Partner with the business and HRBP teams to manage a positive, best practice employee relations program in EMEA region
- Alongside your people management responsibilities, manage Performance Management and ER cases across EMEA to resolution ensuring fair outcome
- Lead and develop rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Employee Relations team.
- Oversee and plan the hiring, onboarding and training of Employee Relations Specialists as needed.
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners, Legal team and HR Investigations team to implement solutions.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Work with the business and within one's team to highlight key trends in employee relations and actively drive training, systems and process improvements
- Continually pursue ways to improve existing policies and procedures around management of ER cases with a focus on efficiency and suitability for scale
- 10+ years of HR experience in an international fast paced organization, with a demonstrated full understanding of performance management and employee relations
- 3+ years people management experience
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills with a proven ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
- Effectively organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to interact with and effectively influence right up to VP levels of a professional organization :Strong analytical and problem solving skills and business acumen
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skill set, having a growth mindset
- BA/BSc preferably in HR, psychology or related disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of EMEA wide employment legislation
- Passionate about the tech industry, embodies the Facebook values of being open, bold, moving fast and building social value
- Occasional travel to our Tech locations across EMEA will be required.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top