Employee Relations Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Employee Relations Manager to lead a team of Employee Relations Specialists that delivers high quality solutions for employees. The Employee Relations Manager will be responsible for managing and delivering the core practices of employee relations work and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate a vibrant Facebook culture.
- Lead a small team of Employee Relations Specialists who work across multiple business groups to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
- Lead and develop rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Employee Relations team.
- Oversee and plan the hiring, onboarding and training of Employee Relations Specialists as needed.
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners, Legal team and HR Investigations team to implement solutions.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Work with the business and within oneâ€™s team to highlight key trends in employee relations and actively drive training, systems and process improvement.
- BA/BS degree or 10+ years of HR experience.
- 3+ years people management experience.
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent.
- Experience in performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Project management experience and experience driving programs independently.
- Analytical and data management experience with experience translating data into action planning.
- Interpersonal and communication experience and experience building relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Back to top