Employee Relations Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an Employee Relations Lead to lead a team of Employee Relations Specialists that delivers high quality solutions for employees. The Employee Relations Lead will be responsible for managing and delivering the core practices of employee relations work and contribute at a hands-on level to cultivate a vibrant Facebook culture.
- Lead a small team of Employee Relations Specialists who work across multiple business groups to assist employees and managers in resolving issues and grievances.
- Lead and develop rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions based on business needs.
- Plan and recommend resource alignment and workload across the Employee Relations team.
- Oversee and plan the hiring, onboarding and training of Employee Relations Specialists as needed.
- Integrate and partner with HR Business Partners, Legal team and HR Investigations team to implement solutions.
- Provide appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees.
- Work with the business and within one’s team to highlight key trends in employee relations and actively drive training, systems and process improvement.
- 8+ years of HR experience.
- 3+ years people management
- At least 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner or the equivalent.
- Experience should include a focus on performance management, employee relations and data analytics/reporting.
- Candidate must have project management skills and ability to drive programs independently.
- Must have analytical and data management skills with the ability to translate data into action planning.
- Must have interpersonal and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent years of field related experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top