Employee Experience Manager, Bay Area
Facebook is seeking an Employee Services Manager to become part of our Bay Area Programs & Services team. This includes strategic operational planning and reporting focused on employee impact, service delivery, staffing, and Employee Experience. The Program & Services team manages our Bay Area sites to ensure employees are comfortable and productive. We achieve this through rigorous financial, vendor, and operational leadership. The ideal candidate shall be able to lead the program cross-functionally, as well as work independently through deep dives and expert analyses. This position is full-time and located in Menlo Park, CA.
EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE MANAGER, BAY AREA RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program Management: Manage the Bay Area Employee Experience program which includes the Facilities Help Desk, operational analysis of programs & services, strategic planning, and, reporting. This includes strategic and operational planning focused on employee impact, service delivery, staffing, and Employee Experience.
- Vendor management: Manage vendors responsible for delivering services at Facebook Bay Area sites. Develop the Facilities Services vendor strategy and roadmap to support ongoing vendor management, compliance and performance optimization activities. Oversee vendor QBR compliance.
- Business Insights: Conduct impactful analyses on Facilities Services trends, including financial performance, technology adoption, leading expense indicators, and productivity. Working cross-functionally, develop strategies and processes to measure user feedback.
- Strategic projects and initiatives: Execute critical projects and initiatives with cross-functional teams across the organization. Support local implementation of global programs together with teams in the Bay Area. Drive operational excellence in the management of Facilities Services through identification and execution of opportunity areas that create efficiency, remove obstacles, or create improved processes and approaches to the programs. In conjunction with FacOps leadership, provide guidance in developing strategic partnerships by assessing viability and impact.
- Partnerships: Develop strong cross functional partnerships with key stakeholders and partners across the company.
- Rhythm of the business: Design and execute on standard cadence of operations (e.g., goal-setting, forecasting, financial and operational KPI reviews, key financial/business/vendor reviews) to inform management with actionable improvement opportunities.
- College degree or equivalent experience in Facilities, vendor management, project management
- 5+ years facilities services, operations, vendor management, and project management experience
- Experience working collaboratively with others in a service oriented environment
- Experience multitasking effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Proven budgeting, planning and decision-making experience defining and meeting performance requirements
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top