EMEA Talent Sourcing Manager, Sales and Marketing London or Dublin
(Dublin, Ireland - London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our platform has played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over 1.5 billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. We thrive on innovation and agility and you will be part of a rapidly growing team taking facebook to the next levelWe're hiring a Talent Sourcing Lead for our expanding Sourcing team. The Sourcing Lead will build strategies to identify, attract and engage the best talent, which is core to achieving our mission to connect the world. As the Sourcing Lead, you will collaborate with the recruiting and business leadership across the region to develop bespoke sourcing strategies for each of our markets. The ideal candidate for this role will have will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a team of international Sourcers and to deliver against world class recruitment strategies. This role will have far reaching impact across all of our markets in EMEA.
- You will be able to lead planning, strategy and execution of sourcing goals, manage communication and partnership with hiring managers and recruiters, create and improve recruiting processes and also at times be hands-on with full-cycle sourcer for critical, hard-to-fill requisitions. You will have a key part to play in continuing to build the employment brand and reputation of Facebook as a great place to work in EMEA. You have broad knowledge of the latest sourcing techniques, be a strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills and be able to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally. You have creativity in problem-solving, resourcefulness, ability to be detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, experience partnering with senior leadership and executive teams. Passionate about Facebook and knowledge of the product and business.
- This is an international team focused on hiring across Sales, Marketing, Creative, Measurement and Analytics and you will have deep sourcing expertise.
- 10+years Recruitment experience
- 5+ years in strategic sourcing and/or team leadership
- Managed international teams in multiple locations
- Experience of developing innovative, scalable solutions to deliver on hiring needs and deliver business impact
- Passionate about building a diverse workforce
- Excellent sourcing skills with ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Strong attention to candidate care with ability to balance fast-moving process with a thoughtful and attentive candidate experience
- Highly skilled with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting techniques and software collaboration tools
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top