EMEA Sales Manager, Console & PC Gaming
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
EMEA Gaming, part of the global gaming team, manages the large gaming partners in Europe, Israel and Russia.The team is split into three verticals: Mobile Gaming, Console/PC and Social Casino/RMG.Facebook is seeking an exceptional leader to manage a team of Sales and Account Management Professionals who drive the strategic and commercial relationships with the industry's largest Console and PC Gaming companies.
Reporting into the Head of EMEA Gaming, the ideal candidate will be passionate about gaming and have deep experience in Console and PC games marketing. Operating in a very fast-paced environment, this is a unique opportunity to lead the business and continue developing a high-performing teamYou will be an integral part of the global gaming leadership team and a strategic partner with platform, product, finance, customer marketing, engineering and business operations. This position is located in our EMEA Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Console & PC Gaming team
- Establish financial and operating targets and ensure alignment with the strategic plan
- Oversee delivery and revenue recognition for the vertical
- Prospect and penetrate Console and PC gaming companies to obtain brand and direct response advertising
- Create compelling partnership frameworks and sales presentations leveraging Facebook advertising solutions
- Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service
- Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions to help drive initiatives critical to ongoing growth and provide reports as needed
- Execute initiatives involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Online, Mobile or Advertising Sales strongly preferred with a record of reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals
- Passionate about gaming with in-depth knowledge of Console and PC Gaming preferred
- Relationships with top marketing decision-makers at leading Console & PC Gaming companies and agencies
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Sound strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities and strong analytical skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top