EMEA Regional Marcom Manager
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is looking for a Regional Marcom Manager on the Global Consumer Marketing team. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic and programmatic development and execution of marketing communications initiatives that support and build our brand and amplify key programs in the eyes of the consumer, and other influencer audiences, leveraging our Facebook ad platform and other channels.
This role is full time, located in our London office, and reports to the Head of EMEA Marketing Communications.
- The ideal individual for this role has a strong background in developing creatively driven marketing campaigns, a unique passion for problem-solving, collaborating, and driving data-driven results, along with an innate understanding of how to manage and evolve a highly visible consumer brand through marketing.
- Conceptualize innovative marketing programs that deliver against Facebook brand and/or corporate objectives
- Partner with key internal marketing and other cross-functional teams to build and develop strategic marketing solutions, aligning to corporate priorities
- Collaborate with key external companies and partners to develop co-marketing initiatives that drive product objectives while building and ensuring brand integrity
- Develop, manage and oversee execution of brand marketing campaigns in partnership with outside agencies and internal creative teams
- Partner with Global Insights and Analytics, Brand Strategy and Comms Planning teams to ensure all initiatives are grounded in a solid base of audience-led understanding and structured to deliver data-driven solutions and results, both quantitatively and qualitatively
- 5+ years regional (EMEA) advertising and marketing communications experience (agency experience required)
- Brand management experience with consumer-facing brand (consumer electronics, tech, or fashion/luxury category experience preferred)
- Experience developing and executing creative, innovative integrated marketing campaigns (online/offline advertising, web, channel/retail) that drove positive results
- Proven strategic ability to design and deliver impactful marketing solutions
- Adept at building and leading strong, happy and productive team environments, internally and externally, across varied stakeholder teams
- Proven ability to partner with external agencies and partners
- Ability to work and thrive in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to travel both regionally and internationally
- Outstanding creative sense, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor degree required, MBA preferred
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top