EMEA Regional Manager, Global Outsourcing
Regional Outsourcing Manager is a critical leadership role managing a large-scale content moderation and AI learning operations across multiple sites in EMEA in support of our community of billions+ users.
We are searching for a thought leader with deep domain expertise in operations and outsourcing who can manage and scale our partner operations through innovation in quality, efficiency and workforce wellness in cooperation with internal/external partners.
A successful candidate will effectively influence strategic investments, roadmaps and budget planning to help build a mature infrastructure to enable outsourced teams to solve community issues at scale and support rapid new product launches.
Hiring, developing and expanding the capabilities of a high-performing team of partner managers is another key aspect of this leadership role. Core responsibilities include ongoing performance of our global outsourced operations against quality and efficiency targets and strategic objectives.
EMEA REGIONAL MANAGER, GLOBAL OUTSOURCING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide thought leadership, using your deep knowledge to continuously raise the bar, evaluate changing conditions and drive continuous improvement / step-change innovation to operate as best-in-class
- Develop, coach and mentor a high-performing outsourcing team supporting our external partners
- Manage delivery of content review operations and AI learning against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic environment
- Effectively communicate at the C level on any issues that require escalation
- Develop and influence cross-functional roadmaps and strategic investments across product, policy, process, systems, data/analytics
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to launch new businesses into the environment
- Influence and execute location and partner site strategy to support our dynamic operations environment
- 10+ years experience in managing international outsourcing operations in domains such as customer service, compliance, risk management, process management, operational excellence
- Experience in large-scale operations such as recruiting, talent retention, training, quality, workforce management, reporting, process management, tooling, systems, contract management
- Customer experience thought leadership: proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through step-function innovation and continuous improvement
- Communication: influencing skills with global cross-functional leaders and external partners
- Budget Management: experience in managing budgets and commercial/analytical/quantitative and negotiation skills
- People Management: proven track record of building, recruiting and developing high-performing talent and building strong team cultures
- Travel: 25% travel
- Experience managing teams, responsible for international outsourcing operations on both the partner and client side with responsibilities across multiple sites.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top