EMEA Insights and Reporting Partner, Recruiting
(Dublin, Ireland - London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Passionate about diving into the world of big data and trends analyses? Interested in solving complex problems that are geared towards improving Facebook and its Recruiting process? Excited about learning how to scale and automate processes? Come join the EMEA Recruiting Operations & Innovation team!
Facebook is seeking an Analytics & Insights Partner with a passion for data and problem solving. Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Facebook's success. We have a world-class team working together to help drive our ambitions and scale to the next level. Bringing a level of curiosity to our Recruiting team, this dynamic role will answer challenging questions, make a real impact and play an important role in helping us find the best talent in the world. Based on the rate Facebook is growing and the challenges of hiring across multiple countries; this role will demand innovative and problem-solving thinking.
This newly created permanent opportunity is located onsite at the Facebook offices in Dublin or London.
- Develop a clear understanding of the EMEA Recruiting Leadership needs and provide regular data insights and recommendations through data analysis
- Work with the EMEA Recruiting Leadership team to understand each of their businesses in detail, and analyse opportunities for innovating how we yield data insights
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to help create a story to inform, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the EMEA Recruiting team
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to people/recruiting data
- Detailed analyses to support strategic decision-making around workforce planning, hiring efficiency, hiring productivity, headcount, branding, referrals and strategic sourcing
- Build reports, dashboards and analytics by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported. Address data integrity issues and work to solve root cause process or systems issues
- Partner with the Recruiting Engineering team to support the development of dashboards and analytical tools to meet the requirements EMEA stakeholders
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams to automate or streamline data collection
- Find and define connections between multiple data sources bridging the gap between data, insights, and advanced analytics to identify emerging trends and make strategic recommendations
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Hive, SalesForce and Excel to drive analytics
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits Dental Benefits Vision Benefits Pension Benefits Life Assurance Childcare Benefits Gym Benefits Transport benefits Laundry Benefit Opening: April 24th 2018 Closing: May 23rd 2018
- BA/BSC in a field that emphasizes analyzing, displaying, or reporting on data (e.g., computer science, math, engineering, economics, statistics, psychology), or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in progressive consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action
- Relevant experience includes analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields
- Understanding of data visualization principles, and experience in designing data visualizations
- Experience with extracting data from a database or data warehouse
- Experience with using operational metrics and delivering data insights to make measurable improvements on process efficiency and effectiveness
- Outstanding communication skills and an ability to partner effectively with Recruiting Leadership across EMEA
- Ability to effectively communicate the results of analyses to a non-technical audience
- Ability to self-start and independently identify and act on priorities in an ambiguous, fast paced environment
- Passionate about Facebook product and able to speak to Facebook's technology/industry
- Experience with SQL to extract data from a database/data warehouse
- Ability to develop complex SQL based queries and demonstrable experience of using SET operators.
- Wrangling production datasets in relational databases (SQL/PLSQL/Hive)
- Experience building dashboards and analytical tools using visualization software (e.g. Tableau or similar)
- Experience with developing complex reporting solutions using Recruiting or HRIS systems (i.e. applying logic/parameters to define reporting solutions)
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, workforce planning, Time To Hire, and other people metrics)
- Experience with defining people metrics, and providing detailed trend and benchmarking analyses
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top