EMEA Channel Manager SMB, Workplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our Workplace team are looking for an experienced Global Channel Manager for its Small & Medium Business (SMB). Workplace are a team that continues to grow and with that comes exceptional opportunity to take on greenfield roles like this one. We need someone to identify, develop and manage a global channel network to market and grow adoption of our Workplace product. Your mission is to build a sophisticated global footprint of distributors, resellers and emerging channels.
We are looking for someone who has significant experience in the channel space, owning specific KPIs and driving top-line growth through resellers channels global. Importantly, you also need to be passionate about the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace.
- Develop and lead our EMEA SMB channel program to drive growth with end-to-end ownership of this channel.
- Negotiate, enable and on-board key distributors, resellers and new channels to bring the best Workplace experience to our customers.
- Lead the engagement between the wider Workplace team of marketing, support, sales, operations, and program teams with the Distributor and Resellers across EMEA.
- Collaborate with the SMB territory managers for insight and guidance to ensure alignment with regional priorities.
- Plan, test and scale new channel friendly sales programs or improvements to existing programs to grow adoption of Workplace while leveraging these routes to market.
- Develop and deploy channel specific KPIs, deliver reporting, performance assessment and communicate results to key stakeholders (executive and operational) in order to rapidly scale success across the channel.
- We believe that success in the role also requires the following attributes:
- Problem solving - having faced many predicaments in the past, you are a natural at getting to the heart of a problem and navigating the path to a suitable outcome for all.
- Program management - you are at ease with managing various competing projects, keeping everyone up to date and following through on delivery.
- Strategic thinking - you enjoy seeking out the relevant information to craft strategic, long-term plans along with corresponding targets.
- Negotiation - a skill you have develop over the years in the channels space, understanding and even anticipating the push and pull factors is now second nature.
- Collaboration - you are deliberate in creating multi region, cross functional relationships to lead projects successfully.
- Analytical - you leverage data to develop business plans, understand customers and market insight and analyse program effectiveness.
- Leadership experience
- Multiple languages
- Tertiary qualification
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Gym Benefits
- Transport benefits
- Laundry Benefit
- Posted: 10 April 2018
- Closing date: 8 May 2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top