Electrical Subject Matter Expert
Facebook is seeking an Electrical Subject Matter Expert for our Eagle Mountain, UT data center. Our data centers serve as the foundation upon which our systems operate to meet the demands of our customers. The Electrical Subject Matter Expert will be a part of the Facility Operations team and will be responsible for being the electrical system technical operations expert. The candidate will need to be experienced in the following critical systems: power distribution ranging from 13.2kV to 120VAC and associated controls systems, UPS systems, DC Power, low voltage and fire alarm, and have a working knowledge of mechanical systems.
ELECTRICAL SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as a technical/consultative resource of electrical infrastructure systems and equipment.
- Hands-on troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Assist in authoring processes, procedures, and reporting metrics.
- Analyze data to assist development of predictive maintenance plan.
- On-site Lead for root cause analysis activities in area of expertise.
- Provide training to Critical Facility Engineers on electrical equipment and procedures.
- Manage vendor relationships for mechanical equipment.
- Perform any additional services needed to meet the requirements of the facility in support of maintenance functions.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time.
- Knowledge of critical facility operations.
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and life safety monitoring and control systems typically used in critical environments.
- Experience interpreting blueprints/CAD drawings.
- 7+ years SME Journeyman level experience.
- Trade certification or state license in subject matter area.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of critical facilities operations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- 7+ years' experience in a data center or other critical environment.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top