eDiscovery & Litigation Project Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
As a Litigation Project Lead you will partner with internal IT support teams, legal teams, technical staff, and outside counsel. As part of a team of eDiscovery professionals, you will help focus on discovery efforts in the various phases of extracting, processing, and filtering Company data. This position is responsible for delivering client services in all phases of litigation and regulatory matters, investigations, and all other matters requiring the identification, collection, and processing of data. This position is based full time in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Conduct various document searches and factual research
- Assist with the development of multi-disciplinary structures, policies, procedures, processes and controls implemented to manage information at an enterprise level
- Assist with establishing a consistent and logical framework for employees to handle data through information governance policies and procedures
- Partner with internal teams during the pre-claim investigation and early case assessment phases of active matters
- Act as liaison among various internal departments as well as with outside vendors and outside counsel
- Create and maintain internal case databases
- Utilize working knowledge of current eDiscovery statutes, guidelines and case law
- Use litigation applications including data mining tools to search, sort, and organize large amounts of electronic data
- BA/BS degree
- 4+ years litigation experience in a corporate, law firm, or eDiscovery/forensics vendor environment
- Experience using eDiscovery technology.
- Experience working with teams, being articulate, proactive and can work under pressure
- Experience with the Information Governance Reference Model (IGRM) and eDiscovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Experience managing confidential information
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top