DR Measurement Partner, UK & Nordics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise clients and the industry on measurement strategy with our digital native clients with an emphasis on travel and ecom. Driving good measurement with clients will require designing tests and doing research to help clients understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media.
Facebook is seeking exceptional candidates to join this new team. We're looking for people with strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data tools to successfully influence how clients conduct and use measurement. The successful candidate will need to be able to work cross-functionally with advertisers, sales teams, and other members of the wider Marketing Science team.
This role is based on our Facebook EMEA Headquarter Office in Dublin, Ireland.
- Manage a complex set of client relationships (including C-Suite) across industry and client groups, functions, brands, agencies, and in some cases geographies to drive our measurement objectives.
- Work closely with clients to measure true business value and improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Play a strategic role in developing the cross-platform and cross-media measurement approaches and agendas for large digital native advertisers
- Design tests to showcase the power of good measurement using client data and FB or third party technology tools
- Conduct in-depth standard and custom ad effectiveness studies for Facebook advertisers to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media
- Communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships teams to identify opportunities for new features, products, and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including product alphas and beta.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required in an advanced degree in an analytical field such as Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering Behavioral Social Science or similar.
- 8+yrs experience in DR/performance marketing with an analytical background.
- Experience in consulting, analytics and experience to use data and numbers to formulate insights.
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used including attribution modeling.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing a research project from start to finish.
- Strong interpersonal client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods to non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated leadership skills at an industry level and with senior clients.
- Track record of operating independently, being detail-oriented, and delivering results.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL an advantage.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top