DR Measurement Partner, Nordics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science team is charged with driving measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The DR Measurement Partner will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise clients and the industry on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional with direct response/performance marketing experience to drive the Facebook measurement and DR strategy in the Nordics across Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. We're looking for people with strong DR and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how clients and agencies conduct and use measurement.
This involves going deep with clients, working with them in designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media from a direct response perspective. Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how a client can act to drive business impact.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behavior and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products across a number of verticals. This position is full time and could be located in Stockholm, Sweden or Dublin, Ireland.
- Working closely with the with Nordics Regional Measurement leader and the wider EMEA Marketing Science team produce and manage analyses and research that will prove the value of Facebook's advertising business.
- Partner with Facebook sales team to drive deep, strategic relationships with Facebook clients and agencies through identity based measurement and 'learning agendas' that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Manage a complex set of client relationships across industry and client groups, functions, brands, agencies, to drive our DR client's measurement objectives.
- Influence a client to change their attribution model.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
- 5+yrs experience in DR/performance marketing with an analytical background.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required, currently pursuing an advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred.
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used including attribution modeling.
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, related APIs and ad products.
- Strong interpersonal client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods to non-technical audiences.
- Direct experience of analyzing and manipulating data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL an advantage.
- Fluent in Swedish or other Scandinavian language an advantage.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top