DR Measurement Lead, Benelux
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The Marketing Science measurement team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The DR Measurement Partner will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise clients and the industry on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
This involves going deep with clients, working with them in designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media from a direct response perspective. Conclusions from this work will showcase what good measurement is and how a client can act to drive business impact.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional with direct response/performance market experience to drive the Facebook measurement and DR strategy in the Benelux region. We’re looking for people with strong DR and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how clients and agencies conduct and use measurement.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products across a number of verticals. This position is full time and located in Amsterdam.
- Working closely with the Benelux Region Measurement lead and the wider EMEA Marketing Science team, this role will produce and manage analyses and research that will prove the value of Facebook’s advertising business.
- Partner with Facebook sales team to drive deep, strategic relationships with Facebook clients and agencies through identity based measurement and ‘learning agendas’ that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Manage a complex set of client relationships across industry and client groups, functions, brands, agencies, to drive our Ecom clients measurement objectives.
- Conduct in-depth and custom ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Communicate complex research results to general audience.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
- Educate clients and agencies on Facebook measurement and research capabilities
- Work on White Papers and thought leadership pieces on ‘good measurement’, DR and performance marketing measurement.
- 5+yrs experience in DR/Performance Marketing with an analytical background.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, currently pursuing an advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, related APIs and ad products.
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing a analytical projects from start to finish.
- Direct experience of analysing and manipulate data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and influence clients.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL an advantage.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top