DR Measurement Lead, Benelux
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Marketing Science measurement team is charged with driving good measurement, demonstrating the ROI/value of the platform, developing best practices and informing product development. The DR Measurement Partner position will work with internal and external stakeholders to advise clients and the industry on measurement strategy and work with them on an ongoing basis to adopt better measurement as a way to improve business performance.
Facebook is seeking a highly quantitative measurement professional with direct response/performance market experience to drive the Facebook Marketing Science strategy in the Benelux region. We're looking for people with strong management, DR and critical thinking skills to successfully influence how clients and agencies conduct and use measurement.
This role involves developing C-suite level relationships, engaging and influencing the senior leadership of our top travel clients. They will be responsible for working with client teams in designing tests and research to help understand and improve the effectiveness of their advertising across digital platforms and across media from a direct response perspective. This role offers the opportunity to work with some or our most advanced and sophisticated clients and as such the successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating with client and internal teams to co create new measurement products and approaches to drive our clients business forward.
We are looking for someone with deep digital knowledge plus the ability to work in a complex environment with many stakeholders including product, engineers, creative and marketing. They will have strong managerial experience to manage a highly skilled and diverse team of 3.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Facebook and online advertising, intellectually curious, a fast learner and able to move fast while keeping focused on high impact projects. They should demonstrate a strong understanding of the media landscape and ability to apply quantitative techniques to understand consumer behaviour and advertising effectiveness through innovative analytics, methodologies and products across a number of verticals. This position is full time and located in Amsterdam.
- Manage a team of 3 with diverse skill sets.
- Develop senior level relationships with out top Travel clients.
- Produce analyses and research that will prove the value of Facebook's advertising business.
- Partner with Facebook sales team to drive deep, strategic relationships with Facebook clients and agencies through identity based measurement and 'learning agendas' that highlight how a client can improve business outcomes by employing better measurement techniques.
- Manage a complex set of client relationships across industry and client groups, functions, brands, agencies, to drive our Travel clients measurement objectives.
- Conduct in-depth custom analysis and ad effectiveness studies to understand the relative impact of different marketing strategies across digital platforms and across media.
- Work with product engineers in developing innovative measurement solutions to clients challenges.
- Communicate complex research results to general audience.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product, R&D, and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features, products and partnerships and drive client engagement around measurement innovation, including products alphas and beta.
- Educate clients and agencies on Facebook measurement and research capabilities.
- Work on White Papers and thought leadership pieces on 'good measurement', DR and performance marketing measurement.
- 12+yrs experience in DR/Performance Marketing with an analytical background.
- Minimum of 3yrs managerial experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, currently pursuing an advanced degree in statistics, economics, behavioral or social science or a related quantitative degree preferred
- A solid understanding of the advertising industry (especially online) and measurement methods/technologies most commonly used.
- Excellent understanding of online media, social platforms, related APIs, ad products and ad tech.
- Client-facing experience, including experience driving change through adoption of new products or research methods.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audience.
- Direct experience independently scoping and executing a analytical projects from start to finish.
- Direct experience of analysing and manipulate data sets to understand patterns and provide client insights.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work cross-functionally and influence clients.
- Previous experience working with large data sets, statistical software such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, STATA and hive and /or SQL preferred.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top