DPM Manager, Ads Growth & Solutions
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
This role supports Ads Growth & Solutions, whose mission is to build advertising solutions that bring people and businesses together. This organization consists of several product teams responsible for building advertising products and tools that help support specific advertiser segments or business verticals. You'll be expected to lead a team of Design Program Managers (DPM) that support three large product Design teams in Menlo Park, Seattle, and London. The teams work closely with other product groups across Facebook.
As an authentic and inspiring leader, you see management as an opportunity to develop team strengths and increase impact, while adapting your leadership style to match an individual's unique needs or situations. You are a natural at building influence in cross-functional partnerships, a critical component to the success of this organization. You thrive in fast-moving organization where you can guide your team towards programs that have lightweight processes and quick iteration. You can proactively identify and strategize around problems before they become issues for the team.
- Build meaningful cross-functional relationships across Ads Growth & Solutions Leadership.
- Leverage your insights to improve our Ads Growth & Solutions design team's focus, efficiency, and velocity.
- Provide operational strategy for complex problems associated with a growing organization and limited design resources.
- Manage and grow a DPM team to support Design teams.
- Identify highest impact opportunities and work with leadership partners to prioritize and execute accordingly.
- Ensure we are resourcing both the short term needs as well planning ahead for the next big challenge.
- Develop lightweight, repeatable processes, standards, workflows and tools that keep the team nimble and successful.
- 15%-20% travel required.
- 10+ years' experience in program management, design operations, or related fields
- 4+ years of direct management experience, including managing a distributed team
- Knowledge of digital advertising
- Experience in building and scaling design teams
Back to top