[Do Not Use] Manager, Technical Program Management - Ads (Delivery & Signals)
- Seattle, WA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Ads Platform team is responsible for powering every advertisement shown on our family of products, including Facebook app and Instagram. The scope encompasses our world class machine learning platform (training data, feature service, model training, experimentation, AutoML), ads relevance and ranking, and inference and serving at scale.As a Product TPM leader on this team, you will work with Engineering and other cross-functional teams to drive the vision of our platforms, build and launch new products, improve engineering efficiencies, and drive scalability and reliability of our services. You will work closely with engineering, data science, and product leadership to communicate strategy, define roadmaps, and share the progress of your work. This is a role with huge impact--you will build things that have major revenue impact, manage a team of people who are seeking strong leadership, continue to hire and expand your team, and play the role of a key leader within advertising (ABP) and at Facebook.
- Responsible for people management of a team, providing performance reviews, continual feedback, coaching and career growth for direct reports.
- Articulate the technology, requirements, goals and milestones of your team.
- Manage cross-functional programs in a matrix organization covering a range of areas.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives across the ads team.
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Define and own metrics and key performance indicators.
- Experience building a team through continual coaching and career growth opportunities.
- 5+ years' experience as a Technical Program Manager, and 5+ years experience as a People Manager.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience.
- Communication and interpersonal experience, including relationship building and collaboration within a cross-functional team.
- Organizational and coordination experience.
- Experience understanding product requirements and translating needs into plans.
Back to top