Diversity Program Manager (WhatsApp)
WhatsApp is a fast, simple, and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas â€" making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
As a Diversity Program Manager, you will work closely with multiple cross-functional partners to find, grow, and keep top diverse talent at WhatsApp. We are seeking individuals who are team-oriented and collaborative with a project management mind-set and an interest in diversity. Key to this role is the ability to move fast, be responsive, navigate ambiguity, and make an impact. This role is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Partner with Organization Leaders, Managers, HR Business Partners, Recruiting, and Diversity Business Partners to execute data-driven strategies to find, grow, and keep diverse talent.
- Manage the WhatsApp Diversity Taskforce and related projects.
- Define clear program owners, deliverables, and communicate progress.
- Drive engagement and accountability with stakeholders and Diversity Taskforce members.
- Co-create and execute customized recruitment approaches by pipeline with recruiting.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in Diversity and Inclusion.
- Experience in recruitment, talent management, strategic operations or HR.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working cross-functionally and building relationships with stakeholders across multiple teams and locations.
Back to top