Diversity Operations Lead
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking a People Operations Diversity Lead to partner with the Diversity team on project management and operational implementation support. The person in this new role will make an impact by driving all aspects of the operational strategy with our Diversity team. The person in this role will also work closely with other key cross functional partners including the People Operations, HRBP, Compliance, Legal, Recruiting, ERG, L&D, HRBP, and People Analytics teams.
- Develop and execute operational strategy for the Diversity team.
- Lead and manage vendor teams in coordinating Diversity events and other operational activities.
- Define KPIs for measuring the success of operational support and report quarterly on performance to SLAs and to KPIs.
- Identify opportunities across Facebook to scale the Diversity operations model across the company.
- Develop and document standard operating procedures for programs supported by the global team.
- Improve processes and drive improvements to eliminate manual processes/tracking.
- Provide feedback and make recommendations to management on process improvements, technology, project requirements, etc.
- Leverage industry best practices in influencing and driving operational improvements.
- Make recommendations on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analyses of potential improvements.
- Manage and escalate risks and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution.
- Proactively identify and communicate business issues.
- 5+ years of experience in HR.
- Project management/process improvement experience.
- Vendor and client management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time internationally.
- BA/BS degree.
- Experience supporting the development of Diversity programs.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Experience in high tech environment.
- Interpersonal relationship and partnership skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure.
- Experience using data to drive recommendations.
- Ability to work independently and lead multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups / locations / vendors.
- Organization skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of Excel data analysis / manipulation, including pivot tables, V-lookups, and chart creation.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top