Diversity Lead, People Development
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
You will be part of a high performing team based out of our global headquarters in Menlo Park, CA, with specific responsibility for analyzing data as well as developing and driving initiatives and programs that relate to growing and keeping people from underrepresented groups. The ideal candidate will be adaptive, able to lead a team, drive strategy, and design diversity and inclusion solutions in partnership with HR Business Partners, People Analytics, Learning and Development and Talent Management (People Growth). A demonstrated impact in talent growth strategies and programs focused on diversity and inclusion is required, as is a passion for diversity and inclusion.
- Analyze data and develop initiatives related to the growing and keeping of people from underrepresented groups.
- Track success and determine future trends.
- Partner with People Analytics, Learning & Development (L&D), Talent Management (People Growth) practitioners, and HR Business Partners to build, support and sponsor initiatives, e.g., D&I learning, performance and career development solutions for employees and managers.
- Design and launch global programs focused on underrepresented groups, that drive our retention and professional development strategies.
- Identify and build relationships with external partners, including thought leaders and peer organizations, that deliver impact and support our diversity and inclusion strategies for underrepresented groups.
- Partner closely with our diversity business partners and serve as a leader across the team.
- 15+ years experience in talent management program design and execution e.g., performance management, succession planning, employee engagement and career development initiatives
- 10+ years experience building and scaling people programs
- Experience influencing, developing, and empowering employees across multiple locations
- Experience facilitating and communicating in public
- Experience communicating with and building relationships with cross-functional partners
- Experience researching, building, and driving strategic plans
- Experience with project management and project coordination
- Experience with strategy development (creation of roadmaps)
- Experience identifying issues and executing solutions to Diversity goals
- Experience working across the business and establish cross-functional relationships
- 5+ years work experience in diversity & inclusion and/or program design and management
- 5+ years experience building and executing programs focused on underrepresented communities
- Comfortable and able to present information with short notice
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
Back to top