Diversity Insights Partner
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced analytics team member to work closely with our Diversity team on behalf of People Operations. As the Diversity Insights Partner you'll be responsible for integrating data into Facebook's efforts to quantify, track, and improve diversity across our global organization. You will help our partners define key metrics and find actionable insights in our data. In addition, you'll help design and implement procedures to securely handle the ad hoc requests People Operations receives.This role will serve as an active partner to HR and Diversity leaders to diagnose business needs, identify areas for improvement, and leverage data to help leaders achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership, analytical, and storytelling skills as well as experience scoping, leading, and delivering client-facing projects in a timely manner. This is a full-time role based in Menlo Park, CA.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers to lead, influence, support, and execute our business decisions for the Diversity team.
- Act as an internal consultant by analyzing and recommending solutions to key business partners relating to diversity data.
- Communicate and coordinate with leadership, stakeholders, engineers, and analysts to deliver complex reports in a timely fashion.
- Leverage tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Workday, Visier, and Excel to drive analytics.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of consulting or corporate work experience focused on using data to uncover insights that drive action.
- Experience with analytics, management consulting, sales operations, finance, compensation, or related fields.
- 3+ years building dashboards using Tableau, Power BI, or similar data visualization tool.
- 1+ years of experience training / mentoring junior team members.
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, HRIS systems, and any other related programs useful for executing the above responsibilities.
- Understanding of statistical analysis, quantitative aptitude, and the ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Understanding of visual analytics best practices.
- Experience with data management and having an understanding of data structures.
- Experience with MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.)
- Project management skills.
- Experience working with HR/organizational people data (e.g. headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics).
- Experience working with, or in support of, diverse communities.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal oversight.
- 3+ years experience in HR analytics (in a technology company) using HR systems and tools such as Workday, Visier, etc.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top