Diversity Business Partner - Tech (M&A)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook knows that connecting 1.5 Billion people around the world takes every one of us. That’s why Facebook’s Diversity team works to find, grow, and keep underrepresented minorities and create an inclusive work environment where we build the best products to connect the world. Our team partners directly with Recruitment, Legal and Human Resource Business Partner teams to diversify our new employee cohorts and ensure that each Facebooker is positioned to make a meaningful impact. From sharing our Managing Bias training to identifying team-specific inclusion strategies, we are serious about getting diversity right. As a Facebook Diversity Business Partner, you’ll develop a deep understanding of our acquired companies – Instagram, WhatsApp, and Oculus – and work closely with multiple cross-functional partners to find, grow and keep top diverse talent for your specific entity.
- Partner with Management Team, Business Leads, Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting to formulate and execute data driven, tailored strategies to find, grow and keep diverse talent
- Research and analyze external talent pools, partner organizations, and events, to create customized recruitment approach by pipeline
- Collaborate with Employee Resource Group leadership, Learning & Development and HR Business Partners to develop and execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
- Use influence to drive engagement and accountability across partners
- Provide relevant data, analysis and recommendations to guide decision-making related to strategic recruitment and retention efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, talent management, project management, strategic operations or HR
- 7+ years of related Diversity experience
- Experience designing data-driven programs
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for diversity
- Ability to work cross functionally and strengthen relationships with clients and partners
- Complex project management experience
- Consultative mind-set
- Demonstrated Effective communication skills
- Ability to move fast, be responsive, navigate ambiguity and make an impact
- Team oriented and collaborative
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top