Diversity Business Partner - Partnerships, Operations, & Product
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook knows that connecting 1.5 Billion people around the world takes every one of us. That's why Facebook's Diversity team works to find, grow, and keep underrepresented minorities and create an inclusive work environment where we build the best products to connect the world. Our team partners directly with Recruitment, Legal and Human Resource Business Partner teams to diversify our new employee cohorts and ensure that each Facebooker is positioned to make a meaningful impact. From sharing our Managing Bias training to identifying team-specific inclusion strategies, we are serious about getting diversity right.
As a Facebook Diversity Business Partner, you will work closely with multiple cross-functional partners to find, grow and keep top diverse talent within our Partnerships, Operations, and Product orgs. We are seeking a team-oriented and collaborative leader with a consultative mind-set and a passion for diversity. Key to this role is the ability to move fast, be responsive, navigate ambiguity, and make an impact.
This role is located in Menlo Park, California.
- Partner with Management Team, Business Leads, Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting to formulate and execute data driven, tailored strategies to find, grow and keep diverse talent
- Research and analyze external talent pools, partner organizations, and events, to create customized recruitment approach by pipeline
- Collaborate with Employee Resource Group leadership, Learning & Development and HR Business Partners to develop and execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
- Use influence to drive engagement and accountability across partners
- Provide relevant data, analysis and recommendations to guide decision-making related to strategic recruitment and retention efforts.
- 5+ years of experience in recruitment, talent management, project management, strategic operations or HR
- 7+ years of related Diversity experience
- Experience designing data-driven programs
- Demonstrated research and data analysis skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Project management or consulting experience
- Ability to work cross functionally and build relationships with clients and partners
- Demonstrated communication skills
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top