Diversity Business Partner - Central Product Services
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
As a Facebook Diversity Business Partner Lead for Central Product Services, you will develop strategies to increase volume of skilled diverse applicants and hires, lead program development for the advancement of diverse internal talent, and continue to invest in an inclusive workplace with a focus on the Central Product Services group which works on features that operate across multiple products such as ads and growth.
We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to design, implement and execute holistic strategies aligned to the employee life-cycle with an emphasis on technical hiring. Key to this role is the ability to partner and integrate diversity and inclusion within HR and recruiting processes with the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, and collectively make an impact.
- Lead the execution of current strategies for finding, growing and keeping diverse talent in the central product services group
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data and trends in the Central Product Services team to develop and drive new program development across candidate channels
- Research and analyze external talent pools and partner organizations to create customized recruitment strategies by pipelines
- Collaborate with Facebook Resource Groups, Diversity Taskforce Teams, Learning and Development and HR Business Partners to develop and execute strategies for retention, engagement and promotion of diverse talent
- 7+ years of experience with Recruitment, HR or Talent Management
- 7+ years experience managing teams
- Experience with diversity content development and facilitation
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, strategy consulting, and designing data-driven diversity program strategies
- Experience with research and data analysis
- Experience processing information and building practical solutions to challenges and approaches to opportunities
- Experience building out programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
Back to top