Display Supplier Quality Engineer, Oculus
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
In this role, you will take the responsibility to make sure the products quality purchased from suppliers can meet the requirements defined by Oculus. You shall have the expertise in terms of OLED manufacturing process, Testing and quality control. You will also take the responsibility to make sure the OLED assembly and testing process in subassembly level can meet the requirements defined by Oculus in the contract manufacturer site in development stage and drive the continuous improvement in the mass production stage.
- Working with optical engineering and purchasing team on the OLED supplier selection.
- Risk assessment and qualification for both product and process.
- Risk assessment and qualification for the display assembly and testing in the contractmanufacture site.
- Quality plan definition, alignment and execution for the display supplier
- Quality plan definition, alignment and execution for the OLED assembly/testing process in contract manufacturer side.
- Quality inspection criteria and method set up and make it correlated between displaysupplier and contract manufacturer.
- Proactive quality monitoring system setup for the display supplier and subassembly level in contract manufacturer.
- Leading for quality problem solving and yield improvement for display.
- MRB and RMA process driving for Display.
- Bachelor degree in optic and engineering.
- At least 10 years hands on working experience with at least 5 years working experience in fast consumer electrical industry as Display engineer or optic relevant quality engineer.
- Expert process experience on display technology as well as the manufacturing process including the display testing, FATP experience is a plus.
- Familiar of DFM (design for manufacture), FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC and sampling plan definition.
- Certified Quality Engineer, 6sigma black belt is a plus.
- Fluent English skill.
- Can accept fluent travel under high pressure.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top