Director, Workplace Support & Operations
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is an enterprise communications platform that enables employees at any organization to collaborate and communicate using many of the same features available on Facebook. Launched in 2016, Workplace is growing quickly, with thousands of companies around the world now using Workplace to connect their employees and work seamlessly across teams and geographies. To help with the ongoing growth of the Workplace business, we are seeking a world-class Enterprise Operations Director who is passionate about Facebook and the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace.
The Workplace by Facebook Enterprise Operations Director is at the forefront of our mission to give the world a place to work together. This is a fast-paced, high-execution and strategic role which requires excellent business acumen, strategic service prowess, creativity and technical aptitude to grow the Workplace customer base, including across the Fortune 500 companies. You'll leverage your track record of success in Enterprise SaaS support and focus on building leading edge service models for customers that are set up for mutual success.
As a key member of Global Operations, youâ€™ll love the career opportunity to help build the playbook; marrying the best of Facebook with the best of Enterprise SaaS service. You arenâ€™t afraid to be scrappy, put your get-it-done attitude to work, and also appreciate how operational excellence drives scale.
- Drive and exceed Workplace customer growth, retention and service targets across key verticals
- Lead international teams that can scale with the growing needs of Facebook's SaaS business solutions
- Deliver high value and highly competitive service models and offerings to elevate business value
- Accountable for driving the global service metrics and KPIs for the business
- Operate in multiple time zones to foster a global ecosystem of customers
- Allocate time and resources across mid-size, large and global Enterprises, worldwide
- Provide management guidance on organizational effectiveness, change management and conflict resolution
- Partner with global leaders, HR, L&D & Recruiting to develop and execute on a holistic people strategy to attract, retain and develop top talent and role model leadership best practices
- Willingness to travel approximately 20% of the time
- Significant experience in B2B Customer Success, Operations or Support
- Extensive people management experience including managing leaders and managing remotely across regions
- Strategic thinker with proven track record of transforming operations to provide customer experience through innovation and improvement
- Track record of working with VP, C-level Executives
- Experience deploying SaaS operational support models across enterprise organizations
- Communication/presentations experience
- Experience working with all levels of management internally and externally
- Experience meeting objectives in an entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills
- BA/BS degree or higher
Back to top