Director, TV and Movie Partnerships
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Entertainment Media Partnerships team is seeking a leader to take our TV and Movie team to another level, focused on driving Video adoption and their long term social strategy with the most important Broadcasters, Networks, Movie Studios and Streaming Services. This role will be responsible for setting the strategic plan for market development, guiding the team with efficiency and ruthless prioritization, optimizing our existing processes with an eye towards connecting audiences with the most valuable IPs in the region. The Partnerships team is the external arm of Facebook and works with the world's largest and most exciting organizations on high profile projects. This position is based in Los Angeles and will report into the North America Entertainment Partnerships Director.
- Negotiate and manage strategic partnerships to drive partner value and product adoption, managing a team of strategic partner managers on the East and West coast.
- Create strategies connecting TV & Movie partners goals with our Facebook company goals, driving a sustainable partnerships delivering valuable premium content for social consumption.
- Unlock premium video inventory from the most important traditional media players, in organic and funded formats, adding value to their core business.
- Empower the company, serving as a conduit between Facebook and key leaders across the entertainment and digital content landscape.
- Represent partners and industry priorities while working with Sales, Insights and other Public Content verticals.
- Be an internal advocate with cross-functional teams - ranging from product and engineering to communications and sales.
- Track and manage our Entertainment partnerships flow and analyze its impact on the Facebook platform.
- Operationalize and set strategy for partner integrations across entertainment and lifestyle verticals.
- Established relationships with the most important Media Groups and Movie Studios.
- 12+ years media industry experience and/or partner management in the Entertainment Segment.
- Experience leading a team in a cross-functional work setting.
- Knowledge of Facebook products and social media.
- Communication and presentation experience.
- Demonstrated experience thinking strategically about issues, leading to recommendations and action plans.
- Experience with managing financial analysis and budget forecasts.
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally.
Back to top