Director, SMB Account Management North America
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
The SMB team contributes directly to the Facebook mission by connecting every small and medium-sized business in the world with their customers on Facebook…and then helping them grow through solutions like pages, advertising, and messaging. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. Our team at Facebook is one of two sales channels responsible for Facebook’s multi-billion dollar advertising business. Our team specifically manages more than 99% of Facebook’s 4M advertisers. And our potential business is even larger with more than 60M active SMB pages on Facebook. We’re just getting started.This position is responsible for our Direct Response verticals within our Account Management team, representing a multi-billion dollar portfolio. The AM team directly enables entrepreneurs and Fortune 2000 clients to drive results through consultation, education, sales and support. This position would oversee revenue growth, talent management, sales, cross-functional partnerships, and operations for the team. Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate team members and their managers. He/She will have a passion for growing revenue through rigorous account planning and consultative sales techniques; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; and a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires a passion for leadership, strong problem-solving skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. You must be creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.This position reports to the Director of SMB, North America. This position is full-time and located in our Austin, TX office.
- Team leadership including: strategy, execution, recruiting, talent management and team development
- Leadership & management of the SMB AM business
- Development of sales and service strategy in partnership with our cross functional teams & SMB leadership team
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Diagnose and explain key trends
- Align with internal stakeholders team to drive overall revenue growth for the company
- Represent the SMB organization with industry organizations, in the press, and with other Facebook teams
- BA/BS degree
- 13+ years in sales, operations, marketing, or consulting
- 8+ years in scaling and leading teams
- Demonstrated experience in complex and analytical operations
- Proven ability to influence key internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for leading, coaching and inspiring others to succeed
- Ability to prioritize
- Communication skills
- Experience in Direct Response Marketing
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top